Supermaritime Cameroon was founded in the year 1997, and has grown into one of the leading vessel agency and logistics companies in Cameroon, employing over 30 staff. Managed by Mr Jeremie Tchoumi, the team of Supermaritime Cameroon provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Cameroon is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base, and the team is supported in-house by Mr Enrique Agudo (Spanish national) who is in charge of the country’s operations, and specifically the (on/offshore) projects in Cameroon.
The services provided by Supermaritime Cameroon are taking into account the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport services, accommodation / travel services (including visa)
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security) service requirements / agencies
- Providing local (skilled) personnel to manage the yard
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Local cargo transportation services / transit services to neighboring countries
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Project administration
- International and local freight forwarding and customs clearance services
- Daily reporting / dedicated (expatriate) project management
For more information please contact us.