Supermaritime Ghana was founded in the year 1990, and has grown into one of the leading vessel agency and logistics companies in Ghana, employing over 120 staff. The team of Supermaritime Ghana provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Ghana is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base, and the team is supported in-house by several expatriate workers, and has over 92% local Ghanaian personnel content.
With well-established agency and logistics teams operating in both major ports; Tema and Takoradi and at Accra Kotoka airport, Supermaritime is well positioned to serve its customers in Ghana. For various international clients Supermaritime Ghana performs airport meet & greet and visa application services, complemented by accommodation, airline ticketing, and road transportation services offered by in-house support teams in Tema and Takoradi.
In addition to its general services, the company also offers offshore logistics services to the West-African Offshore / Oil & Gas industry both to permanent clients and on a project basis. Supported by its Oil & Gas / Project division in the Netherlands, Supermaritime Ghana also provides yard management and mobilization/demobilization management services in the ports of Tema and Takoradi for Oil & Gas Support Vessel operators and drilling contractors.
The services provided by Supermaritime Ghana are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct / ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types (handling + 400 vessels per annum)
- Liner Agency Services for Nile Dutch, RMR and Africa Express Line (AEL)
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (including visa) and personnel transportation with owned vehicles
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services (3PL)
- Import and Export Customs Clearance Services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including de-consolidation services of international groupage containers
- Container transportation (with owned/operated chassis) both in Tema and in Takoradi ports
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Oil & Gas / Offshore Logistics support services
- Official agents for CARU CCU / Offshore container units (rental and lease)
- Managing OSV / Offshore Support Vessel service requirements / agencies
- Yard Management Services and local storage solutions including provision of local (skilled) personnel to manage the yard / warehouse
- Barging services / tugboat services in Takoradi port
- Housing and accommodation services in the Takoradi area
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
For more information please contact our local staff.