Supermaritime Nigeria was founded in the year 1987, and has grown into one of the leading vessel agency and logistics companies in Nigeria, employing well over 120 staff. Managed by Mr Rene van Loenen (Dutch national), the team of Supermaritime Nigeria provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Nigeria is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base.
On a project basis Supermaritime Nigeria Ltd, supported by its Project division in the Netherlands, also provides yard management and mobilization/demobilization management services through their offices in the ports of Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne Port, Calabar, Warri, and Abuja.
The services provided by the staff of Supermaritime Nigeria are performed taking into account the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa)
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Local cargo transportation services / transit services to neighboring countries
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- International and local freight forwarding and customs clearance services
- Lagos and Port Harcourt airport clearance; various (compliant) service modes, including customs clearance of AOG and hand-carry shipments
- Project administration and handling
- Daily reporting / dedicated (expatriate) project management.
For more information please contact our local staff.