Supermaritime South-Africa Ltd provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. In the past our business model was primarily focused on the perishable (cooled and frozen food) industry, but in recent years, in addition to its general services, the company now also offers offshore logistics services to the Offshore / Oil & Gas industry both to permanent clients and on a project basis. Supported by its Oil & Gas / Project division in the Netherlands, Supermaritime South-Africa also can offer mobilization / demobilization management services for Oil & Gas Support Vessel operators and drilling contractors for vessels in transit to West-Africa.
The services provided by Supermaritime South-Africa are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Dry-Dock support services for vessels visiting the dry-docks in Cape-Town, and in Simonstown
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping/stuffing
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security/osv) service requirements / agencies
- Project administration including daily reporting / dedicated project management
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Port Restrictions information.