Supermaritime Togo provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries.
The services provided by Supermaritime Togo are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping/stuffing
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security/osv) service requirements / agencies
- Project administration including daily reporting / dedicated project management
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Restrictions info.