Abidjan Port is one of the largest and most modern ports of West Africa. Centrally located and with a well developed port, road and rail infrastructure, the port is the major Transhipment port for land locked countries Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger. Covering 1000 hectares of water surface and 50 hectares of land area the Abidjan port is well furnished with warehouses, reefer storage and open storage areas. 34 berths with a total of 6 kilometers of quay, service general cargo ships, container ships, reefers, fishing vessels, tankers etc. The modern Carena Shipyard with its floating docks is a reference for West African ship construction and maintenance facilities.
Supermaritime Abidjan provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. In addition to its general services, the company also offers offshore logistics services to the West-African Offshore / Oil & Gas industry both to permanent clients and on a project basis. Supermaritime Abidjan also can offer yard management and mobilization / demobilization management services for Oil & Gas Support Vessel operators and drilling contractors.
The services provided by Supermaritime Abidjan are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation, travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Stevedoring and Cargo Handling Services
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping /stuffing
- Local procurement services (ship’s chandling)
- Managing offshore support vessel / OSV service requirements / agencies
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Project administration and dedicated project management
Our Staff has build a wide experience in the Abidjan port since the creation of our company in Ivory Coast in 1997 and is eager to assist you in providing your with more information on the Abidjan port facilities, Port Expenses and Cargo operations. For more information please contact our local staff.