Supermaritime Ambriz, operating out off an office near the port facilities in Ambriz port, provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. In addition to its general services, the company also offers offshore logistics services to the West-African Offshore / Oil & Gas industry both to permanent clients and on a project basis. Supported by its Oil & Gas / Project division in the Netherlands, Supermaritime Cabinda also can offer yard management and mobilization / demobolization management services for Oil & Gas Support Vessel operators and drilling contractors.
The services provided by Supermaritime Ambriz are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services
- Import and Export Customs clearance services through a ‘dedicated Despachante‘
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security) service requirements / agencies
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Restrictions info.