Calabar port is the capital in Cross River State in South Eastern Nigeria, and has an estimated 1.2 million residents.
The Seaport has a range of port facilities including 860 meters of quay side and 35,000 square meters of stacking area.
The team of Supermaritime Calabar provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Calabar is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base.
On a project basis Supermaritime Calabar also provides yard management and mobilization/demobilization management services.
The services provided by the staff of Supermaritime Calabar are performed taking into account the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa)
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Local cargo transportation services / transit services to neighboring countries
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- International and local freight forwarding and customs clearance services
- Port Harcourt airport clearance (nearest airport to Calabar); various (compliant) service modes, including customs clearance of AOG and hand-carry shipments
- Project administration and handling
For more information please contact our Lagos office by clicking here for their details.