Supermaritime Cotonou provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. In addition to its general services, the company also offers offshore logistics services to the West-African Offshore / Oil & Gas industry both to permanent clients and on a project basis. Supported by its Oil & Gas / Project division in the Netherlands, Supermaritime Cotonou also can offer yard management and mobilization / demobolization management services for Oil & Gas Support Vessel operators and drilling contractors.
The services provided by Supermaritime Cotonou are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping/stuffing
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security/osv) service requirements / agencies
- Yard Management Services and local storage solutions including provision of local (skilled) personnel to manage the yard / warehouse
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Project administration including daily reporting / dedicated (expatriate) project management.
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Restrictions info.