Supermaritime Lome Agency and Logistics Services
Lome port is the main port in Togo. It is used for both import and export, and it is considered a transit port for landlocked countries such as Niger and Mali. The main export commodities are cocoa, sulfur, cotton and palm oil. There is a large open storage area and the many warehouses offer numerous storage possibilities.
Supermaritime Togo provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries.
The services provided by Supermaritime Togo are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping/stuffing
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security/osv) service requirements / agencies
- Project administration including daily reporting / dedicated project management
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Restrictions info.