Port Harcourt is one of the major Nigerian Industrial areas. Trans Amadi Industrial Estate is a 1000 hectare industrial area where aluminum products, glass products and tires are manufactured. Port Harcourt port has 2 area’s. The Federal Lighter Terminal with 1675 meters of quay and 33,000 m2 of warehouse area and the federal ocean terminal with 1320 meters of quay and 46,000 m2 of warehouse area.
The team of Supermaritime Port Harcourt provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries, and supports the company’s services in the ports of Calabar and Warri as well as in Onne port. Supermaritime Port Harcourt is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base.
On a project basis Supermaritime Port Harcourt also provides yard management and mobilization/demobilization management services.
The services provided by the staff of Supermaritime Port Harcourt are performed taking into account the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa)
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Local cargo transportation services / transit services to neighboring countries
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- International and local freight forwarding and customs clearance services
- Port Harcourt airport clearance (nearest airport to Calabar); various (compliant) service modes, including customs clearance of AOG and hand-carry shipments
- Project administration and handling
Please contact our local staff for more information on the port facilities, port expenses and cargo operations.