The San Lorenzo-Puerto General San Martín Port Complex is a series of port facilities on the western shore of the lower course of the Parana river in Argentina, which are shared by the cities of San Lorenzo and Puerto General San Martin, province of Santa Fe.
This complex receives traffic coming from the Atlantic Ocean through the Rio de la Plata. The port of Puerto San Martín, located about 35 km upstream from the port of Rosario, is the last deepwater port on the Paraná, and is capable of hosting ships up to Panamax kind.
San Lorenzo-Puerto General San Martín form a major commercial terminal for agricultural exports. Traffic at the complex accounts for 50% of the Argentine exports of soybean products.
Supermaritime San Lorenzo provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. The services provided by Supermaritime San Lorenzo are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping/stuffing
- Container transportation and general cargo transport through the use of approved subcontractors
- Managing offshore support vessel (seismic/security/osv) service requirements / agencies
- Project administration including daily reporting / dedicated project management
Please contact our local staff for full Port Facilities and Port Restrictions information, or visit our country website by clicking here.