The port town of San Pedro is situated in the South West of Ivory Coast, close to the border with Liberia. After completion of the port construction in 1970 San Pedro has become the country’s second largest port.
San Pedro is mainly an export port for agricultural products such as cocoa, coffee, rubber and palm products. The larger part of the Ivorian cocoa crop is shipped from the San Pedro port. Rice, wheat and clinker are imported products.
Supermaritime San Pedro provides vessel & port agencies and logistics / supply chain services to a wide variety of customers in various industries.
The services provided by Supermaritime San Pedro are performed in accordance with the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and the group’s code of conduct and ethics policy, and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport meet & greet services, accommodation, travel services (incl. visa) and personnel transportation
- Local supply chain and cargo transportation management services
- Import and Export Customs clearance services
- Local warehousing and distribution services, including container stripping /stuffing
- Local procurement services (ship’s chandling)
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Project administration and dedicated project management
Our staff has built a wide experience in the San Pedro Port Area since the creation of our company in Ivory Coast in 1997 and is eager to assist you in providing your with more information on the San Pedro port facilities, Port Expenses and Cargo operations. For more information please contact our local staff.