Warri is a major oil city in the Delta State Nigeria. The ports of Warri, Burutu, Sapele and the crude Petroleum Oil Terminals of Escravos , Focados and Penningto make up the Delta Ports Complex. The city of Warri is also an important economical city for non-oil related businesses. Traditional commodities exported from Warri are rubber, palm-products, cocoa and groundnuts. Warri port has approximately 1300 meters of quay and 27,500 square meters of warehouse area.
Calabar port is the capital in Cross River State in South Eastern Nigeria, and has an estimated 1.2 million residents.
The team of Supermaritime Warri provides vessel & port agencies and logistics services to a wide variety of customers in various industries. Supermaritime Warri is well known for offering professional customer services to its (multi-national) client base.
On a project basis Supermaritime Warri also provides yard management and mobilization/demobilization management services.
The services provided by the staff of Supermaritime Warri are performed taking into account the group’s stringent Health, Safety and Environmental policies and include:
- Port agency services for all vessel types
- Husbandry Services; airport services, accommodation / travel services (incl. visa)
- Maritime Security Services (subcontracted)
- Local cargo transportation services / transit services to neighboring countries
- Local procurement services / ship’s chandling
- International and local freight forwarding and customs clearance services
- Port Harcourt airport clearance (nearest airport to Warri); various (compliant) service modes, including customs clearance of AOG and hand-carry shipments
- Project administration and handling
For more information please contact our Lagos office by clicking here for their details.