Quality is the responsibility of every employee and must be developed and maintained to ensure a successful business venture. Supermaritime Group is committed to a policy of continual training and educational programs for all employees. The objective is to build meaningful and widespread employee involvement, teamwork, and personal satisfaction that result in a cooperative effort that produces a quality service or product within the framework of the competitive business market.
- Continue to build on the established reputation of providing quality services and to continue being a leader in the development of processes and techniques for the vessel agency and maritime logistics industries and related businesses
- Focus on uncompromising quality and consistency of purpose towards a continual and measurable quality improvement in all services provided
- Ensure that overall operations, technical services, or products provided to clients are safe, technically superior, highly reliable, and easy to operate and maintain
- Reward individual initiative and resourcefulness and promote independent thought and action in all work efforts
- Adhere to the stated quality requirements as well as the quality philosophy outlined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001-2008 Quality System