Husbandry Agency Services
Managing your vessels and crew requirements in unknown area’s, especially on the African continent, can be a challenge.
Our local offices will use their extensive networks to assist you in working with the best suppliers, ship-chandlers, surveyors and workshops available in your port of call.
After you have appointed us as your agents we can assist with :
- Crew Changes.
- Full assistance from pre-arrival to on board the vessel or airport departures
- Local personnel transportation services with owned and leased vehicles
- Airport meet & greet Services
- Travel support (airfares)
- Launch / crew boat & helicopter hire and charter
- Letters of invitation and visa applications
- Temporary work permits for marine crews and technicians
- Hotel accommodation and local housing
- Permits and Licenses. We will assist in obtaining port work and maintenance permits
- Bunker Supply. Providing you with competitive priced supply of marine fuels, lub
oils and fresh water
- Workshops. For your hull, engine, machinery, navigation and communication
- Stores Supply. Our network of suppliers will offer you the most competitive and
reliable stores delivery
- Cash to Master. Against a fair rate we can safely provide the master with cash advances
- Security Services. Our company has standing agreements in place with local and international security service providers and can provide local (maritime)